Monday 8 June 2009

CLOWNING AROUND

The point of this blog is not about outfit posts; although dressing is a highly enjoyable ventue, and interest in fashion is strong, it is doubtful any of you would share an interest in what an average girl, with no particularly fabulous garments, is wearing. Also, posing for self-timed outfit shots feels painfully awkward, hence the very poor quality of them... Despite that, today I am showing you an outfit, just as an experiment; if it is not recieved well this genre of post will not be repeated; if it is I will expand more on the theme...
This jumpsuit is a sad affair; the sort of jumpsuit that gets put in the sale early because of it's slight oddness and its unplaceable flaws; either not bought or returned, an unprofitable item. The issue for me was and still is the bottom of the legs; the shapeless wide-leg rings too much of scary sixties hippies for my or anyones liking. Nevertheless I bought it, in the sale for a sort of price at which I can afford to buy a dubious item, about two months ago, and only now have I tackled the worrying trying to be bell-bottom legs. In the end I just tied bobbles around the bottom, but it looks a bit clownish... if I decide I like it I will elasticate them, but we will see.
Photobucket
SHOES; DOROTHY PERKINS, JUMPSUIT; TOPSHOP, GLASSES; RAY BAN
These are the loves and banes of my life.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Listening to; Let Me Know- Roisin Murphy

1 comment:

  1. greatshoes you are a great writer too


    thanks for stopping by my blog

    ReplyDelete